Welcome to the Kitchengarden!
Childhood is a fertile garden. Together, let’s cultivate happy, healthy kids.
We believe that food and nutrition are as necessary to a child’s development as learning and playing.
Our kitchen is as creative as it is nourishing and provides a natural place for young children to experiment and grow.
In the Kitchengarden, all our food is home-made from scratch in our centres.
- 100% allergen-friendly ingredients
- Fresh, seasonal ingredients
- Fall, winter, spring and summer menus
- Kid-tested and approved
- Parent endorsed
- Nutritionist certified
- No chemicals
- No flavouring
- No artificial colours
- Full breakfast and lunch with snacks
- Freshly squeezed juices and smoothies
- Take-home dinner, dessert and cake menu
At Kids Inc., we love good, nutritious food and we want our Kids to love it, too.
Areti, our Chief Kids Officer, has developed a wide-ranging menu of delicious recipes to stimulate our kids’ appetites and fuel their development.
Using diverse, delicious and allergen-friendly ingredients, our approach to healthy eating empowers children to develop their taste buds and develop good eating habits that will last a lifetime.
At Kids, parents won’t have to worry about their kids’ food allergies.
We ensure that the food we serve our Kids’ are allergen-friendly, and safe for those with food intolerances and sensitivities.
Our meals and snacks are:
molluscs or fish
Healthy, Delicious and Nutritious Clean Eating
Healthy body in healthy mind
Corpo sano nella mente sana
Corps sain dans un esprit sain
स्वस्थ मन में स्वस्थ शरीर
גוף בריא בראש בריא
الجسم السليم في العقل السليم
Malusog na katawan sa malusog na isip
સ્વસ્થ મગજમાં સ્વસ્થ શરીર
건강한 몸의 건강한 몸
په روغ ذهن کې روغ بدن
Zdrowe ciało w zdrowym umyśle
Corpo saudável na mente saudável
صحت مند دماغ میں صحت مند جسم
Cơ thể khỏe mạnh trong tâm trí khỏe mạnh
In our Kitchengarden, kids will experiment, learn, and have fun.
Develop basic skills
Our Kids will experiment with math, science and literacy.
Cultivate their curiosity
Our Kids will develop adventurous palates and explore with their five senses.
Boost their confidence and resilience
Our Kids will experiment through trial, error and calculated risk-taking.
Enhance their creativity and self-expression
Our Kids will develop a reflex to think outside the box and use their imaginations.
Build team spirit and communication skills
Our Kids will learn to cooperate and improve their social skills through language and listening.
Encourage physical development
Our Kids will improve their body awareness and develop their coordination.
Our Kids will enjoy a full breakfast, a warm lunch, an afternoon snack, smoothies, freshly squeezed juices and a to-go home-time snack.
- Fresh seasonal fruit (for example: mango, papaya, blueberries, kiwi, raspberries, bananas, apples, grapes, strawberries, dragon fruit, etc.)
- Coconut-flour pancakes
- Pumpkin-spelt waffles
- Sweet-potato bread
- Sunbutter oatmeal muffins
- Hot millet cereal
- Teff breakfast pudding
- Chai honey coconut granola
- Buckwheat granola
- Quinoa breakfast porridge
- Sorghum breakfast bowl
- Chickpea flour vegetable omelet
- Homemade fruit jams
- Homemade applesauce
- Homemade hemp chocolate spread
- Homemade plant milks:
- Chickpea milk
- Coconut milk
- Hemp milk
- Quinoa milk
- Oat milk
- Rice milk
- Creamy cauliflower soup
- Carrot quinoa soup
- Lentil vegetable soup
- Four bean turkey chili
- Homemade chicken bites
- Roast chicken
- Lamb kebabs
- Homemade allergen-free pizza
- Green bean and potato casserole
- Shepherd’s pie
- Homemade gluten-free pasta
- Beef burgers
- Creamy mashed potatoes
- Zucchini spirals
- Steamed vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, asparagus)
- Grilled vegetables (mushrooms, peppers, eggplant)
- Baked fries (carrot/zucchini/sweet potato)
- Millet pilaf
- Sorghum pilaf
- Multigrain rice
- Meat and vegetable sauce
- Tomato sauce
- Homemade gluten-free bread/wraps/pita bread
- Fruit smoothies
- Green smoothies
- Sugar-free oatmeal raisin cookies
- Buckwheat amaranth cookies
- Sun butter chia seed cookies
- Sugar-free baked granola bars
- Allergen free energy balls
- Superseed chocolate energy bites
- Chia seed pudding
- Cocoa avocado pudding
- Homemade mango-banana ice cream
- Homemade raspberry-coconut ice cream
- Homemade carrot tomato flax seed crackers
- Oven-baked chia veggie crackers
- Beet hummus
- Carrot hummus
- Zucchini bread
- Baked beet chips
- Baked kale chips
- Baked plantain chips
- Freshly squeezed fruit and vegetable juices
- carrots, apples, beets, spinach, celery, cucumber, tomato, pear, kiwi, orange, kale, lemon, pineapple, ginger, parsley, watermelon, grapes